How an Intuitively Designed Website will turn your Law Firm’s Website into a Money Making Machine
At On the Map we believe the internet is the easiest, most accountable, and—perhaps most importantly—the cheapest way to bring traffic to your business. Traditional forms of advertising are quite frankly outdated and massively less affordable than digital marketing, and to prove this we compiled some advertising data from various media.
A professionally designed website is step one in your digital marketing plan. It is an absolutely critical factor in bringing your law firm clients from their internet searches into your law firm. It’s your first impression to the millions of potential clients already searching for the services you provide. Let us explain how On the Map can help make it count.
Research and Analysis for Your Law Firm’s Niche
As a law firm you understand the importance of doing thorough research before taking action. We function the same way. Our initial task in making your website a money making machine is figuring out why it isn’t already. There are three main ingredients that go into our analysis of your law firm’s site.
- We use KPIs, or Key Performance indicators, to determine what is working and what is not.
- We analyze whether your existing conversion factors are working to push site visitors to book a consultation with you.
- We analyze your call-to-action and whether or not it is effectively giving your site visitors a reason why they should call you.
Our approach in designing your law firm’s website
Our approach to designing your website is customized to how we can specifically make your law firm money. Every element of your website’s structure is based around the same concept: conversion focused design. By that we mean, your website will be designed to usher visitors to the finish line of being converted. We also amp up your law firm’s branding so you attract clients who want to be a part of what your law firm is, what you provide, and the quality of work you offer. We will then present you with a mock-up of your brand new website, and once you love it we’ll get to work on making it a reality.
How we Develop the Code for your Law Firm’s Website
Like we said before, your website will be completely tailored and customized to your law firm’s needs. Here are some elements we take into consideration when developing the code for your site:
- HTML vs WordPress: The biggest difference, HTML is static & WordPress is CMS.
- HTML sites are static, so they are virtually no maintenance sites.
- Content Management Systems, or CMS, give YOU the control.
- We make your site compatible for mobile use.
- We use PHP to connect the client side of your site to an end user node.
- Your site may need to communicate with outside applications, so we use APIs to open those communication channels
We understand your clients trust you with extremely sensitive information, so it is just as important that your website be secure as it is profitable. HTTP, or hypertext transfer protocol, is the base of data sharing across the web. HTTPS, or hypertext transfer protocol secure, is exactly the same but keeps your information safe from hackers. We implement SSL, or Secure Sockets Layer, to establish an encrypted link between the server and the client. This ensures all data moving between web servers and browsers remain private. We protect your law firm from cross site scripting, cross site request forgery, and security misconfiguration, so attackers can never send your site malicious code.
Before we launch your site, we have to verify everything on your law firm’s website is running perfectly. Our process of quality testing includes:
- HTML Validation
- Checking all images have the correct licenses
- Verifying all pages have content
- Confirming every page of your site is optimized for SEO
If your law firm’s website isn’t already bringing you a regular influx of clients you’re missing out on a huge stream of revenue. We know developing your website to its fullest potential is intricate and potentially daunting, but that’s why we’re here. At On the Map, we work to make your website work best for you. All you have to do is sit back and figure out what to do with all the extra cash flow. Contact one of our experts today.